Festival Mall is today’s Iloilo’s most beautiful mall located at Megaworld, Mandurriao. It features many “firsts” in Iloilo like having the first mall with Seven State-of-the-Art Cinemas in Western Visayas, first dancing interactive fountain, first indoor and outdoor garden, first pet-friendly mall and with that, the mall offers you the – Barking Café. It is a place where you can enjoy yourself with the most adorable creatures the world has to offer – doggies and pups! (Well technically, this is just my opinion.)
Barking Café serves as a dog parking area for your beloved pets and also a café to indulge yourself some of their food. If you’re a dog-lover and you’re planning to visit Barking Café, here are some rules you must take in mind:
- Smoking inside café premises is prohibited.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
- For in-house dogs, you will be charged an entrance fee, it is also advised to take off your shoes and sanitize your hands with disinfectant.
- For those who wanted to enter the doghouse area, take off your shoes and use the provided indoor slippers.
- No food and drinks are allowed inside the dog house area.
- Giving of any food and drinks to the dogs is not allowed.
- Handle the dogs with care; refrain from lifting, carrying, hip-grabbing, shaking, or any rough playing that may physically distress them.
- If any of the dog residents get injured because of your improper action, you are responsible for all the veterinary costs.
- Do not disturb the dogs when they’re sleeping.
- No dog teasing.
- Avoid screaming and making any unnecessary noise that may frighten the dogs.
- Children below 12 years of age must be supervised and guided by a guardian when entering the dog zone area.
- If you wish to take a picture with the resident dogs, flash photography is not suggested.
- Ensure that you’re free from any sickness or health problem like colds, cough or fever.
Each guest is given an hour or less to get acquainted with the dog residents. Enjoy the time given to you and please take some precautions to avoid any unnecessary incidents.