One of the most accessible hotels in Iloilo – Iloilo Grand Hotel, located along Iznart Street City Proper. It is one of those fully-booked hotels during Dinagyang week because of its location. There are a lot of establishments near the area to provide its guests quick access to all means they wanted.
The hotel has a total of 97 air-conditioned rooms and 13 full furnished suites. All rooms are equipped with necessary room facilities to provide unforgettable experience to its guests. Hotel room rates include:
- Single – Php1,100/room
- Standard Twin/Mat – Php1,300/room
- Superior(3Pax) – Php1,800/room
- Deluxe(3Pax) – Php2,000/room
- Executive Suite(2Pax) – Php2,200/room
- Junior Suite(3Pax) – Php2,500/room
- Presidential Suite(2Pax) – Php3,000/room
- Chairman’s Suite(2Pax) – Php3,500/room
- Dormitory(8Pax) –Php3,000/room
- Dormitory(6Pax) – Php2,500/room
*Extra Bed – Php300/Pax
*Extra Person – Php250/Pax
Services and Facilities
- Van/Car Rental Transport (with prior notice)
- Banquet and Meeting Facilities
- Function Rooms
- WiFi Internet Access (Prepaid)
- 24 Hour Standby Generator with ATS
- Laundry and Pressing
- Secured Basement Parking (80 cars)
- Hot & Cold Water
- 21″ Colored Cable Television
- Pasalubong Center
- Grand Day Spa and Fitness Center
- Cafe Real Restaurant / Coffee Shop
- Grand Palace (Chinese Cuisine)
Additionally, Iloilo Grand Hotel also caters different events and occasions. The hotel is well-known for its vast functions rooms that can accommodate numerous number of people because of its large seating capacity. Debuts, meeting conventions, weddings, parties are just some of the events that usually handled by Iloilo Grand Hotel. Hotel amenities also include gym and spa. Occasionally, the hotel offers buffet dining and unlimited-coffee. Buffet dining comprises of both Filipino and Chinese cuisines.
15 years in hotel industry, Iloilo Grand Hotel still proves that they provide one of the best hotel experiences in Iloilo. Even though their location is at the busiest street of Iloilo City, once you get inside the hotel, you would feel relaxation and comfort. There’s no sign of the hustle-and-bustle and busy life of the city.
During Dinagyang week, it’s the perfect hotel for tourists who wanted accessibility with Dinagyang events. It is also near the port going to Bacolod and Guimaras. Check out more affordable accommodation deals with Iloilo Blog!
For more inquiries, you can visit their facebook page – www.facebook.com/iloilograndhotel/